Please check the proof as soon as you can to avoid delays in production.
The job will be be kept on hold until we hear from you.
Please read carefully through the following information about your order:
- Although we perform quality checks our end, it is your responsibility to check all your details are correct.
- Pay particular attention to spelling, dates, prices, names and contact details.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any errors detected after approval for print.
- We would recommend that you print your proof out to allow a proper check.
- 2mm will be trimmed from each side of your design
- Be aware that it is unlikely that your monitor screen or print out will match your final print.
- If you have a particular pantone colour to match please notify us *(extra charges may apply)
There are 3 options in which to proceed:
APPROVED FOR PRINT
If you are happy with your artwork, please indicate so on a return email.
APPROVED FOR PRINT WITH CHANGES
If your changes are simple and not too numerous, please number and detail each change on a reply email.
CHANGES – FURTHER PROOF REQUIRED
Please number and detail each change clearly on a reply email.
NO RESPONSIBILITY CAN BE ACCEPTED FOR ERRORS AFTER THE PROOF HAS BEEN PASSED AS CORRECT.
Please select your proof status below.
PLEASE ALLOW 10 WORKING DAYS FOR PLASTIC AND 15 FOR GLASS FROM FINAL APPROVAL OF ARTWORK FOR YOUR DELIVERY
Author’s amendments and alterations are chargeable. Copyright remains the property of Cooler Water unless otherwise stated.
All non account customers are on a pro-froma basis, full payment is required before order will be processed.
Please note deadlines may be effected if payment is delayed.
Our Payment Details:
LLoyds TSB Bank
Sort Code 30-18-56
Account Number 14976768
Please call if you would prefer to pay by card.
Whilst every effort is made to meet your delivery requirements we cannot be held responsible for mechanical failure and delays during transit. We despatch goods on your behalf and the goods become your property the moment they leave the factory. If you wish to arrange your own delivery please notify us.
Due to the logistics and groupage of some consignments orders may be despatched earlier and held at holding hub before being released to the final destination.
Please Note: All orders will be delivered on a pallet to a ground floor destination, external door only, pavement level. Delivery personnel are not insured to manually unload the pallet, please make sure you have sufficient measures in place to accept the pallet consignment. Any orders that are refused will be charged for redelivery.